“A Basic Understanding of Hashtags” is the sixth published Udemy course for Mountain Woods Media, LLC.
“We see hashtags every day on television; in movie previews…even on apparel, but they’re still new and a lot of people don’t know why or how they are used,” says Mountain Woods Media Vice President Steve Phillips.
“This is a basic course that explains how hashtags were invented and how businesses and groups use them to build their audience in Twitter and in other social networks, he adds.
This 12-lecture, 52-minute course features:
- What is a hashtag?
- What does a hashtag look like?
- What does a hashtag mean?
- How did hashtags get started?
- Who uses hashtags?
- Finding and using entertainment and sports hashtags.
- How hashtags can be valuable during a natural disaster.
- How hashtag activism and cause marketing works.
- How hashtags are being used in a negative way, and much more.
Currently, you can preview two lectures in the course for free.
The full course and more information is available at https://www.udemy.com/hashtags/ and retails for $19.
* * *
Mountain Woods Media, LLC is an Internet consulting and content development firm specializing in training and consulting Search Engine Optimization (SEO); Online Reputation Management (ORM) and App Search Optimization (ASO).