The course “Online Reputation Management: Handling Negative Reviews” is designed for large and small businesses; professional and medical services, and other firms who need to manage and improve their online business reviews.
“Unfortunately, some businesses and professionals receive negative reviews in Yelp, Google Places or on other online review websites,” says Mountain Woods Media Vice President Steve Phillips.
“This course is an easy-to-follow guide on how to respond to negative reviews and turn them into positive reviews for your company,” he adds.
This “Online Reputation Management: Handling Negative Reviews” Udemy course covers:
- Understanding how Online Reputation works for businesses and individuals.
- How to take proper steps in handling online negative business reviews, including how to respond to them.
- How to turn a negative review into a positive review.
- How to claim and optimize online business profiles and map listing websites.
- How to manage your business’ online reputation.
- How to create easy content and optimize it for better rankings in Google and other search engines.
Currently, students can preview two (2) course lectures for free, including:
- Lecture 1: “Everything’s Online As It Happens”
- Lecture 2: “Understanding Online Reputation Management”
The three-hour course features 22 lectures and several downloadable documents. Students may participate in online question-and-answer discussions with other students and Phillips. Mountain Woods Media, LLC will announce “office hours” soon in which students can connect live via Skype for more one-on-one training and instruction at no additional charge.
“Online Reputation Management: Handling Negative Reviews” is currently available for $49 and is available at https://www.udemy.com/online-reputation-management-negative-business-reviews/
* * *
Mountain Woods Media, LLC is a content development firm specializing in Search Engine Optimization; Online Reputation Management and App Search Optimization. Online Reputation is how a business or a person appears online through search results. The process by which one continuously improves their online reputation is called “online reputation management.” Fresh and positive content helps improve your online reputation in overcoming bad publicity; bad business reviews or making a life mistake.
* * *
Udemy is the world’s online learning marketplace, where over 7 million students are taking courses in everything from programming to yoga to photography and much, much more. Each of Udemy’s 30,000+ courses is taught by an expert instructor, so every course is available on-demand, and students can learn at their own pace, on their own time, and on any device. For more information, visit http://udemy.com
* * *