Research shows 90% of all consumers conduct an Internet search before they make a purchase.
Are your customers finding your business, products and services?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process by which your website earns higher rankings in Google and other search engines. With higher rankings, your website will earn more traffic and more sales.
However, SEO is not an overnight process. It takes time to make improvements and to send proper signals to search engines.
Successful SEO includes:
- Researching and targeting the right keywords for your website.
- Writing and optimizing good content, including a blog that is updated frequently.
- Correcting sitemap, tag and navigation issues you may have missed.
- Participating in social media such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and others.
- Creating and publishing videos.
- Earning high-quality links from other websites pointing to your website…just to name a few.
Search Engine Optimization is extremely important for local businesses who sell local services.
Imagine how many florists there are in a specific region. Only 10 of those florists can earn rankings on the first page of Google (note: there are 10 search results per page in Google). Of those 10, typically only 3 results above will show in the top half of the search results page. On mobile device searches it is critical to be in the top 3 results because of screen size limits.
In addition to the basic SEO requirements listed above, local businesses need to be included in mapping and review websites such as Yelp, CitySearch, Google Places and others. Addresses, telephone numbers, photos and more are all an important part of local listings.
When it comes to hiring an SEO specialist, you need to make sure the firm or person you hire practices honest and ethical SEO techniques (also referred to as “white hat” SEO). Sometimes, a lower price for a project might mean the firm is going to build 1,000 bad links pointing to your website which could result in a penalty from Google.
Before you hire, ask questions. Make sure the person you hire has reviewed your website and is willing to offer some free advice on how you can make a few improvements on your own.
Our SEO strategy and methodology includes:
- Complete SEO Audit
- Creating and Implementing an SEO Strategy
- Extensive Keyword Research and Recommendations
- Competition Analysis
- Baseline Reporting (Traffic, Conversions, Rankings)
- Website Analysis and Recommendations
- Content Analysis and Recommendations
- Link Building Audit and Recommendations
- Social Media Analysis and Recommendations
- SEO Implementation
- Content, Blog and Social Media Implementation
How to Hire Us
We invoice payments directly for individualized consulting projects or long term clients via Paypal billing.
If you are seeking a customized consulting solution, let us know via email sent to “consulting” at our domain or by using the contact form below:
For Paypal billing or additional questions contact us directly using this web form.
Your email address will not be published.
Required fields are marked *
Honest and Ethical Guarantee
If you can’t give us a 5 star review, please let us know and we will fix it to your satisfaction or refund your payment. 100% satisfaction guarantee, no questions asked.