As you may know, an intruder attempted to secure personal information through the Apple Developer website. Apple took down the site, which is preventing iOS developers (including us), the ability to create and test new apps; download code, etc.
Today, the Apple Developer site has been down for a week.
Therefore, we created this quick list of ideas developers can implement and not worry about “down time.”
- You can still build games. Just get as much ready as you can and then add the Apple ID code later.
- Look for ways to improve older games that have lost their shelf life, including a new icon; better keywords; writing a stronger app description; localization, etc.
- Work on Android apps. Set up your Google Play account, etc.
- Sign up for PlayHaven, AppLovin and other networks.
- Take a look at NextPeer.
- Create a social media presence for your apps business, including a Facebook page, Twitter account, etc.
- Research other apps. Look at trends and figure out why certain apps are in the Top 10, etc.
- Download and play other games. We always learn something new from other app developers.
- Read app blogs and watch online training videos. There’s plenty available online to learn new things in app development.
- Join other app developer groups in Facebook. There are several groups (including a reviewer group). Very helpful.
That’s a good start!
Now, everyone here should add to this list. We’ll publish great comments below.
No. 11 ???